Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Rain Rain Go Away

Just kidding, I don't want the rain to go. It makes me feel like I am back home. You can't say that the rain sucks. It is such a blessing and such a wonderful change from the nasty heat we have been having. We needed the change of weather whether you like it or not.

So I like the rain, but I am so sick of school. I recently got back a political science test. Thought I did pretty well but my grade showed otherwise. I got a D+. Not so good. I understand the Constitution and the political system and how it works, but I missed all of the people. It was so dumb. Oh well, nothing I can do about that now, I just have to keep working and study harder for the next test. I cannot wait to be finished with all these useless general ed classes.

No comments: