Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Down to the Wire

So I am not totally down to the wire, but I do need to make a decision quick about who to vote for. After talking to a few friends and relatives and reading some more articles online, I have made the decision that I am going to vote for..........Mr. Kerry. My faith makes me want to vote for Bush, but then I believe in separation of church and state and I am not one to force non- christians to conform to our beliefs. I believe that people have choices that they must make, and therefore, I am voting for Mr. Pro- Choice himself, John Kerry. I hope that you fellow christians don't think less of me or other christians that vote for him.

I hope I am making the right decision. I guess I just have to keep thinking that ultimately God is in control of everything, and His will is going to prevail despite how America votes at the polls.


May the best man win.

No comments: