Thursday, April 10, 2008

ER

Yes it is true, I did end up in the emergency room last night. Remember that migraine I mentioned in my post, well it caused so much pain and discomfort all throughout my body that I had to got to the hospital last night at 11. I could hardly move and was having cold and hot flashes and was feeling nauseous. I did end up having a fever and was a little dehydrated so they gave me some morphine (which hurt like heck at first, but then made me feel goooood) and some IV fluids. We were in the ER for about 4.5 hours. I was feeling good after the second dose of the morphine and they let me go home.

So today I am just hanging out around the house, keeping a low profile and just resting. I need to get some laundry done before we go this weekend, but I don't know if that is going to happen. Alright, it is time for another nap. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Peace.

No comments: