Saturday, July 08, 2006

Old news...or is it new news??

Well I know it has been some time since I have posted anything on this blog. I have mostly been on Myspace and Facebook.

So, for those of you who don't see me on a daily basis or talk to people of the church, John and I have gotten engaged. Oh, did you know that John and I were dating? Well, we are and now we are getting married in November.

I have started working full time in the church office that John and I attend and where he is the youth director. It is fun because of the staff, they are wonderful. But I am not used to having what my boss calls "a big girl job." It is hard to wake up every morning and be here by 8:30. Especially when I know that I am going to sit in front of my computer for at least 6 hours. Oh well, I like the job and the people and the pay isn't bad either.

I need to get going because John is sitting here behind me waiting to leave. This is just the beginning of more posting and updating regularly so I can get off of Andrew's hobo blogger list.

No comments: