Friday, February 08, 2008

Wood eye?

So not only do we have a mold issue or at least some sort of moisture issue, we now have TERMITES!!! John found worker termites in our bathroom eating away at the base molding. You gotta love our apartment. You get free utilities, but with it comes harmful bacteria and freaking bugs. Great!

I am not sure what we are going to do. First of all, we need to have a serious chat with our manager and then prepare for action in the future. As Karen Lofgren keeps telling me, "start building your case" and that is what we are doing. Not that I will have to do anything with it, but you never know.

Oh ya, did I mention I am exhausted from working so many hours this week? Gotta run, more work to do.

2 comments:

Andrew Seely said...

move in next door to the souzas!!!

Val said...

If we could afford the rent and utilities we would. Or at least I would, John doesn't really want to live C.P.