Monday, March 31, 2008

Here We Go Again

John starts school again tonight and I am really not looking forward to it. Sometimes I feel like I lose my husband for 10 weeks and then boom, he's back, and wait a second, gone again. There is just something about school (maybe the stress and pressure) that makes him seem different to me. Maybe it is just me, because he doesn't seem to see or think anything different. We have so much fun when we are together and have no cares and nothing to do, but even on weekends during school he is preoccupied and has to study and just doesn't have the time to spend with me (which I need). We'll see how this quarter goes. I have to admit that this school season of our lives is going pretty fast and will be over sooner than I think.

So this quarter John is going to be in school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays so I am trying to find something new and different to do. I am looking into starting school at Pierce to go back and get my nursing degree. I haven't met with counselors or anything, but it has been something I have been thinking about doing and talking about doing for a while now. Also, I have thought about joining a bowling league on Tuesday or Thursday nights.

Pray for me, pray for us. Nothing is really wrong, I am just struggling trying to find my role in the home and trying to find out how to meet John's needs and how my needs can be met also.

No comments: