Friday, November 30, 2007

Stress

All of my tension and pain in my back, neck and head is caused from stress (according to my doc). So I guess I have to have a new outlook on life and work.

It was hilarious that after I returned to work from the doctor's office, I had a very unpleasant email waiting for me. No wonder my shoulders and back are so tight, my job is a major stressor in my life.

It is not only my job that causes me stress. There are many things going on that are both good and bad that cause stress. It the change that causes the stress not just something bad happening. John and I have a lot going on in our lives and that is something that I need to reflect on and watch how I react to certain things.

Hopefully the blood tests and x-rays will come back as good news. We'll see.

No comments: