Saturday, September 11, 2004

Work History

For those of you that don't know where I work, I work at a coffee shop on campus where I am an overworked supervisor. I recently got the promotion and now I am working a lot of hours and doing 3 times as much work for not very much money. $7.65 to be exact. Does that sound like the kind of money a supervisor should be making? NO!

Anyhow, so today we were supposed to be busy because there was a sorority party next door. I was not exactly thrilled about the idea because on Saturdays there is only one other person and myself. So I went in expecting the worst and it actually ended up to be quite nice. Not too slow, but not too busy.

Now I am just hanging out waiting for something to do. Maybe I will just lay around and catch up on sleep and do some homework.

No comments: