Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Worries

I have thinking a lot lately about my life and my faith and trust in God. I have been looking for jobs in the area that are somewhat less stress and less hours. At the same time, I am worried about not making enough money to support myself and all of the things (bills, rent, gas, etc.) that need to be paid. But then I struggle with thinking that way because God tells us in Matthew 6: 25-34 to "not worry about what we shall eat, drink or wear" and also to "not worry about tomorrow." I am not really worried about eating or wearing and all that, but I still need to make enough money to live where I live. I guess I can apply the above passage to that as well but it is hard. It is so frustrating. I just want to be able to have money and not have live paycheck to paycheck. Wouldn't that be nice?

No comments: