Saturday, October 09, 2004

Hello, are you there?

Ok I know Andrew, it has been awhile. That just shows how busy I have been. School and work are taking over my life. It sucks. I don't even know what has happened since I last posted.

But here is what is going on now.

I talked to my mom the other night for almost 2.5 hours and got caught up on the things that were going on with different family members. Lives are changing and I am not aware of them. She also told me about some stuff that happened at my old job at Coho Cafe. One of my close friends had left a crack pipe in the employee bathroom. She obviously got caught and has signed herself into a rehab. facility. The first weekend that she was there, she was sent home because she had to have her gallbladder removed. Needless to say, she is not doing so well. All I have to say is thank God she is willing to go to rehab and that she realizes she has a problem.

I am still looking for a new job if anyone has any ideas. Keep me posted.

No comments: