Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Am I drowning?

Lately I have had this feeling like I am falling behind in everything. Basically I think I am just getting overwhelmed with the schoolwork. I have so much reading and so much to think about and do for my interpreting class. It is only the third week and I feel like I can't stay on track with everything. It is not that I am not trying, believe me I am. I am reading and doing the assignments, but I still feel behind. I feel like things are just piling up in front of me. Maybe it is just because I have so many other things on my mind (such as my birthday). I am not really sure what is going on, I just hope I don't run myself ragged too soon. I know it will happen eventually.

Oh well, back to the studying and reading.

Today I am thankful for an awesome philosophy teacher.

No comments: