Friday, February 04, 2005

Its college

I am really getting frustrated with this school but more specifically my department. The deaf studies department has been unorganized and not helpful from day one. It is so hard to be a student and try and get help from them. So I recently wrote a dilemma I am having trying to get into a class. All I have to say is it is a good thing I didn't drop my other class, because I can't add the class I need to. If the teachers would just check their emails on a regular basis, maybe I would be able to add that class, but no, I had to wait an extra long time to even get a first response. So now I can't add the class and have to keep my class on fridays at 1. Not a big deal, I really like the teacher and the class is pretty interesting.

Not only am I having problems with that dept., I am also having problems with the University Corporation. Every semester we are supposed to receive these cards that say we are employees. The cards help us to receive 10% off on bookstore purchases as well as getting faculty parking passes. So I went upstairs to the offices and asked for a pass. They told me they were out. So then I asked for my employee card and the woman said she had already given them to my boss. So I went back downstairs and asked for it, and he didn't have one for me. So now I have to wait another week for them to get me a card so that I can go to parking services and get myself a parking pass. I hate being tossed around from place to place, and person to person. People need to get their s*@! in order and have it ready for people. I get so sick of it, and it seems to always happen to me. Lovely. Needless to say, after finding all this crap out, I had to work and was in a horrible mood. I was so upset.

Oh well, it is friday night and I am going to go enjoy myself and have some fun tonight. Doing what you ask? I have no idea. Later.

No comments: