Sunday, February 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Tonight is the eve of my 21st birthday. Yes I am turning 21, can you believe it? I sure as heck can't. I have been looking forward to this day for many years. Watching my brother and sister turn 21 and all of my cousins, now it is finally my turn.

I have this feeling of: now what do I do? I am not really sure besides drink some alcohol. Is there really anything special about 21? Hmmm, let me think........oh ya, drinking........umm oh and I can legally drive a rental car.....WAHOO!!! I don't know, I am just being stupid.

I am really excited, my boys and I are going out for my bday. I am glad to have friends that I can get drunk with that I know will take care of me and watch my back. I love you boys, and Nicole too. I can't forget about my roomie who threw some saltine crackers at me while I was puking my guts out the first time I got drunk. Thanks Nic. The anticipation is killing me. I want to know what is going to happen tomorrow night. Am I gonna get sick, silly, or sloppy? Not quite sure, but I am sure I will have fun no matter what happens.

I am most looking forward to this coming weekend, when John, Nicole and Andrew all go with me to Vegas for the weekend. We are going to be meeting Mom and Dad, Kim and Donnie, and hopefully Ted and Ann if they can make it. It is going to be crazy fun. Don't ask me how it was because you know, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" Just kidding, I am sure I won't be able to not tell what happens. Good times. Alright, well I am going to get some sleep, I am super tired from the long weekend. Later peeps.

Today I am thankful for the gift of life.

No comments: