Thursday, April 21, 2005

I shoulda known

Don't you hate being sick and missing class? That isn't even the worst.

What is worse is what happened to me today. As you know I have been sick for the past week and a half or so. Today is the first day that I have gone to all my classes today. I was sitting in my room thinking about what was going on in my communication and the sexes class and I decided to take a look at the syllabus. I was just gonna check and see what I missed. Well what do you know, 4/21- EXAM 2. Just wonderful!!! I have missed the last two classes and don't have the notes for the class. Just my luck, I should have known we would be having a test.

Luckily I had been caught up on the reading and articles, but still, I missed a video and the almighty important in class discussion groups. Oh well. I think I can pull a C. Hopefully.

I am praying for a miracle. At least it is over and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

No comments: