Monday, April 18, 2005

Love, or something like it

I have been thinking alot lately about love. What does it mean to be in love with someone? What does it feel like? Love is such a mystery with so many different sides. I love alot of people in my life. I love each member of my family, I love my friends, those close and even the distant ones. I love a man. But each of these loves is different and causes different emotions to arise within me.

I am not saying that these things are bad, but sometimes I just don't understand the emotion of love. It feels so amazing to be loved and to be in love, but sometimes it hurts too. Not hurt in the sense of pain, but a hurt that is sadness. I am not sure how to explain this, and I don't feel I have to.

Maybe I am thinking too much instead of just following my heart and continuing to walk down the path that God has laid out for me.

No comments: