Tuesday, November 02, 2004

D-Day of the Elections

Duh Duh Duh!!! So the day has come when we all head out to the polls. I wanted to get it out of the way so after I dropped off my roommate at school I headed up to Granada Hills High School to place my vote. I ran into a problem though. About two months ago I went online to Rock the Vote and filled out the online form and then mailed it in to the Secretary of State. However, up until this date, they still have no record of me filling out the form and mailing it in. So I am technically not registered to vote so I had to fill out a provisional ballot (so it will count unless there are questionable voting issues like 4 years ago).

But the good thing is I still was able to go and cast an informed vote for the candidate of my choice (*cough, Kerry, *cough).

No comments: