Monday, November 01, 2004

Choose to Lose

So tomorrow is the big day. It is election day. Who is one to vote for? Bush or Kerry, the question of the century. I am not sure, I am still an undecided voter and the elections start in about 11 hours. I don't really like either candidate, so I feel like I am choosing to lose either way. I agree with some of what Bush is doing or will do, but also with Kerry on some issues. And there are also some things that I don't like about both.

My question is: Is there/could there ever a/be president that people love 100%, or do American voters have to sacrifice for the candidates at hand?

I guess I will spend the rest of my night praying, and hopefully God will work in my heart and help me to decide who to vote for, because as of now, I am still on the fence.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to try and persuade me. But you better have a good argument. Don't waste my time and your energy.

No comments: