Thursday, December 23, 2004

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

Well I finally got my butt in gear and got myself a job. I am going back to the restaurant I always go back to, Coho Cafe. YAY! I have to say that I am very thankful to them for always having a place for me, or making a place for me. It is nice to feel that they value my work so much that they would do that for me. And of course, I love the people that I work with. Coho is like my second family. I have a family friend that works there named David. He is like my second father. A lot of my friend's moms are my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th mom, but I don't have many other fathers besides my own. So David takes care of me, and makes sure that nobody hurts me. If you need more explanation just ask Bill about David.

So today I am thankful for work, and the people I work with.

Got to get ready to head to work. Peace.

No comments: