Tuesday, December 07, 2004

What is up

Ok so I have been really bad about blogging, but it is to be expected. This week is finals week so I have been studying and stressing and haven't even thought about blogging. Actually, this is not totally true. On Saturday night I wanted to post some pics of my new hair do, but it wasn't working, so I have thought about it, and tried, but failed.

I mentioned I got my hair cut, it is so short, and there is a story that goes with it, but I don't want to talk about it here. If you want the story call me and I will tell you, I am just trying to get used to the shortness of my hair.

I can't wait for this week to be over, but at the same time I am not ready to go home on Saturday. I do this all the time, I always get so bummed when it comes to the end of the semester and then I never want to leave. It sucks, I want to go home and see friends and family, but I also want to stay here with friends. Such difficulties.

I just want to say that I love my friends, each and everyone of you. If you are reading this, I love you. You guys and girls make my life so much more fun and I am thankful that God has placed each and every one of you in my life. I love you and thank you.

Back to studying and taking finals. Peace.

No comments: