Tuesday, January 11, 2005

BFF (Best Friends Forever)

Recently I have been hanging out and chatting with friends that either I have known since 2nd grade or with friends who know like we have known each other for that long, but just met a few years ago. I have noticed that I am very lucky to have such amazing friends. I don't know how I could get through life without them, they are there for me no matter what.

It wasn't until a few days ago that I really began to think about what my friends mean to me. I was talking with Bill (Mr. Amazing himself) and realized that I have learned so much from him. Then I was talking to John (Mr. Cool) and thought to myself, he is so much fun, and we are like brother and sister. I can't even thank him for being there for me all the time. So on and on, I kept thinking about each one of my friends, and realized that if it weren't for each of them, I would have a pretty dull life.

So the point of my rambling....I love my friends. I can't say it enough, I love you, I love you, I love you. I love you all. Whether I have known you for years and years, or just a few days, I love you. In the past few days and weeks, I have really been trying to tell each and every one of friends how much they mean to me, and that I love them and appreciate their friendships. I think it important to tell them what they mean to you. You never know when they can be gone from your life, and I want them to know that I care about each and every one of them. It is also rewarding and you get a good feeling inside, all warm and fuzzy. I actually had a friend tell me how much they appreciated me as well and that was special, you learn how they really feel about you when you open up to them like that. I love it (or maybe I am just in a lovey dovey mood).

To all my friends: I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: