Monday, January 03, 2005

There is a hole in my pocket

So now that I am working at Coho, I am making good tips (at least $20 a day). So I paid all my bills and rent and all that and am basically just living off of my tips. So I have had more money and it is just burning a hole in my pocket. I couldn't decide what I wanted to buy and then I remembered that I didn't get the CDs I wanted for Christmas so I decided to take my break today and go and buy them.

I purchased the newest album by Mercy Me "Undone" and Chris Tomlin's "Arriving." Both are good CDs, but I definitely have to say I am a huge Mercy Me fan and this CD is amazing. I love Bart's voice, so pure and amazing. Good times, I am happy now. Good purchase.

Today I am thankful for slippers and sweaters. It is so cold up here, it got down into the low 20s last night and today was cold again with no clouds in the sky.

I can't wait to come home to Cali this weekend. So excited to see everyone.

No comments: