Wednesday, January 05, 2005

You're killing me smalls

I have been thinking and reading alot which has been nice, and I think I understand a few things better now. However, I still do not understand the "single life." Why would someone want to be unmarried for their entire life? Now I know some people choose it, and some it just happens to, but I just can't imagine being without someone significant in my life.

I have thinking about my journey as a single woman, and I have to say that I would much rather be in a relationship with someone I cherish and adore. That isn't the case right now, and I am in need of some affection. I have been single now for over two months and it is good and bad. I miss having someone to cuddle with at night, I miss the simple kisses, I miss the security and comfort you get when you are with someone.

I must say that I have learned alot through all of the single time, and I am growing in Christ. But that doesn't make it any easier.

No comments: