Thursday, January 06, 2005

Winter wonderland, or is it?

I have been waiting for this day since I came back to Washington. Today is the first day of snow at my house. This winter has been extremely dry for this neck of the woods. The mountains barely have snow. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this afternoon (yes I didn't get up until after 12), snow covered sidewalks and driveways. After a little while I got all bundled up and decided to go walking in the snow, but I was saddened. The drizzling rain had melted the snow in just a few hours. How sad. Oh well, it is supposed to continue to snow all weekend. Hopefully it will let me get out of town safely tomorrow, so I don't miss Justin and Amy's wedding on Saturday.

To all of you students that are heading back to school, travel safe, be safe, and have fun. I will miss you all.

Happy Birthday Bev (Tim's mom)!!!

Off to dinner with my daddy. Peace.

No comments: